– this could impact you!
Join us as we delve into how the economic, tax and government actions will impact both individuals and business. With lots of changes forecast we will look at a wide range of topics.
Day: Thursday, 28th March
Time: 5.30pm to 7.30pm
Venue: Community Room, Duncan Mackinnon Reserve Pavilion
Address: Cnr North & Murrumbeena Roads, Murrumbeena VIC 3163
What we will be exploring:
- Changes to the political landscape – the impact on our taxes, franking credits and negative gearing
- Update on new and proposed tax rates
- New Director’s responsibilities and personal liability
- Share and equity update – Speaker: Tyson Roberts from Vista Financial Group
- Small business planning in an uncertain environment – 5 key elements
- Retirement planning, SMSF and Exit Planning for your business
- Our NEW brand – a new era begins
We invite you and your friends invite you attend. To register click on this link.