The Federal Government has announced a Grant to assist small business address IT security issues
The Cyber Security Small Business Program will support small businesses across Australia to have their cyber security tested by a provider that has been approved by the Council of Registered Ethical Security Testers Australia New Zealand (CREST).
A couple of things you should know: –
- Only open to small business with less than 19 staff
- Its open till 2020
- You must use an accredited provider and pay the bill up front
- 50% will be refunded upon signing up for grant , you have paid the invoice and it is upto a maximum of $2100
- Certain entities can apply and others may ineligible
- These health checks may vary in price depending on the number of devices that are tested.
Please contact us if you wish to know more – email firstname.lastname@example.org