Here’s the sad truth. Systems will always win over random acts of human greatness.
Here are a few tips from a friend of mine who is a Sales Guru – Elliot Hayes .
The oldest cliché in the book is that every single person reading this could make a better hamburger than McDonalds. But not everyone would have a better system.
Business owners and sales people can make this so much more difficult than they need to. The funny thing is that whilst people may think it takes a lot of work to put together a strategic sales system, they’re in for a surprise.
It’s surprisingly quick and simple to put your sales process in place. It’s certainly less work than running around without a process and losing money.
Here are few pointers to make sure you get your sales process right:
- How can you effectively test each part of your process to see which ways are more profitable?
- How can you outsource the management of different parts of your sales process?
- How can you implement this with your key staff to get them on board?
- What are the key metrics to use to assess what’s working?
- How much time are you willing to invest in this process each week? It does NOT have to be a major time consuming project
- How could this be used to increase the overall value of your business (should you ever decide to sell or value your investment, or seek further funding)?
Take time to get a sales process in place and reap the rewards for your small business.
To find out more about his services and sales consulting contact: Elliot Hayes