Despite what you may believe owning a small business can be painful when things are hard , the economy is flat or you have faced a major personal problem .
Over the years we have helped small businesses with their own pain points, so we are very familiar with those on the list. With pain as a motivator for action, it makes sense to review research and understand what the sources of pain may be for your small businesses.
Please reaches out to us as we are small business specialists and can help ease your pain. Here’s a list of small business pain points that we’ve put together of what we see as a problems many small business owners face on a day to day basis:
- We don’t have enough money in business
- We are not able to get new customers.
- Revenues are OK, but profitability is non-existent
- My business partner does not speak to me any more.
- Our website does nothing for me and generates nothing
- Our prices are too low, and we are afraid to increase them
- Our products are growing obsolete, we afraid of our future
- My business partner just passed away and now his partner wants their money
- Our staff keeps leaving
- I don’t have enough money to pay my estimated income taxes for the quarter.
- We have a bunch of receivables, but the $$$ are not coming in for some reason.
Once you start thinking about these, more small business pain points may more come to mind. We welcome you sharing your own pain points, comments and questions with us. Don’t forget we work with you and can help make your pain go away.