Christmas comes only once a year.
Santa’s guide to Small Business Christmas chaos!
As a small business owner, many don’t have time to sit and drink champagne, it’s go go go not ho ho ho!
Santa is making a list and so should you!
It’s a great time to make money, sales and plan for 2019!
So here is a December action list that we have started for you:
1. Check that you have got enough stock on hand
2. Staff rosters are done. Do you have enough staff now and over the holidays?
3. Decorated the store window and spread the Christmas cheer
4. Sale signs ready for Boxing day
5. Coffee on hand for long days and some whiskey cake
6. Got enough merchant paper and wrapping paper
7. Picked out your favourite funky Christmas songs – Michael Bubble is a favourite around town
8. Found your Xmas smile? Don’t be known as the local grump
9. Uploaded your FB with enticing announcements about Xmas sale
10. Found your mojo for 2019 and will you have enough saved for post-Christmas to pay your bills
11. Rung travel agent for brochures to plan the holiday
12. And if you get time – buy the family some pressies and put up that tree
13. Stuff the turkey
A Merry Christmas to everyone! Bring on the season’s fun and joy to all – Ho Ho Ho!